BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can I have this dance?

So I went dancing tonight...it's been awhile, and I was very excited. I wore my love's black socks, my really comfy pj pants, and an over sized t-shirt. My date was patiently waiting for me in his jumperoo in the living room. I had the best time...=o) It was just me and my little bubs dancing to the sounds of the season's music station. I remember babysitting years ago, and watching two little boys dancing, one with each parent. The lite at night was on and the lights were dimmed. I just sat there watching and thinking to myself that one day I'll do that...and here I am....it took my breath away for a second, thinking about all that's different, but I came back and just enjoyed every minute of it. This wasn't the first time we've danced, and it certainly won't be the last.
It's moments like this that I thank God for my little guy.

1 comments:

GoalDrvn said...

"my date was patiently waiting for me in his jumperoo in the living room". That was so cute and I enjoyed reading this, very nice Jennifer.

I love you!

Love,
Dan