BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 19, 2009

There's a first time for everything...

Ok, so that really funny chick from Julie & Julia had to start somewhere right? I mean we totally have tons in common, she's a woman, so am I, she started a blog, me....umm check.......so yeah, I think I'm already headed in the right direction here. The difference, ( cause I know you must be asking yourself) instead of hearing her husband bitching in the background, I'm listening to my freaking awesome son drinking a bottle....ok well depends on your definition of "drinking". He shoves his bottle into his mouth, and then sounds of choking and coughing follow. OK so it's not that way ALL the time..but he definitely has his parents' appetite. So if you haven't already figured it out, ( and that's ok....not everyone looks at the heading AND content of the blog) this blog is basically about my life as a new mom, and then the rest of the crap, aka, the rest of life. I say it like that because once you are a mom/parent it's almost like having two lives...a really good one...and the rest of the crap...=o)

So now it's 12:11am and I'm typing this blog..to my left is a closet, to my right is my son Evan in his bouncy completely enamored with the toys hanging above him, as well as the bar that they hang off of. That's the great thing about babies, they are impressed by absolutely everything. Makes for a real self-esteem booster. For example last night my hair was a mess, and I'm wearing old ragged clothes because he had just pooped on the clothes I had on originally...he looked at me..smiled and laughed....OK so maybe he WAS laughing at me..but I'm chalking it off to amusement. In any case it made me feel like to at least one person I wasnt the scary monster from the dirty laundry closet incarnate.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea I bet he was laughing at you - pat